Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Sportsmans direct is not coming to expo

fool4fish

• View Profile
I called sportsmans direct and matt i believe it was answered and informed me today they are not going to return to the expo this year. I told him for whats its worth there was alot of guys looking forward to checking out the goods and scoring some. They said they simply had too much going on and it was all on the site...also on a positive note he said its on fire on st clair everwhere 10 inches of good ice
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

Downthehole

• View Profile
I called sportsmans direct and matt i believe it was answered and informed me today they are not going to return to the expo this year. I told him for whats its worth there was alot of guys looking forward to checking out the goods and scoring some. They said they simply had too much going on and it was all on the site...also on a positive note he said its on fire on st clair everwhere 10 inches of good ice

That’s a shame and maybe a loss to them. I remember quite a few folks, myself included, buying Gruv jig boxes for $10 and then going around the corner to Sportsman’s Direct and filling them with $100 - $200 of jigs. I also remember trying to explain that logic to my wife when I got home.....she didn’t get it.
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Lol. They never do Andy. Sucks sdi isn't coming but I'm up there at least once a year anyway. Their store is sweet. They usually have a great clearance bin too.

Vexilar