Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2/9/18

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Went back today for a brief outing and bite was really tough!!  We thought yesterday was bad!!  Tried spoons, tungsten, and small lead jigs.  Nothing really worked.  Tons of lookers but very few takers.  One nice bass and dink gills.  No Crappie.   Fishing in 11 feet with tons of nice marks that looked like Crappie but couldn’t coax them to bite.  My camera crapped out so I couldn’t drop down and look.  New one coming Monday.  Here’s only fish over 5” I got today!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wowser dude , just when ya thought it was a tough bite, it got tougher.  I cant wait to see your new under water rig .   I stayed home and went thru my ice gear  today so I can hit it tomm..
good luck for next time
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!  Me too. Monday should arrive.  Hoping Tuesday to break it in!!!  I probably won’t be out till Monday.   Rain sucks without a shanty, I see chiropractor Monday morning to see if I can resume normal activity and if so shanty is back!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar