Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2/14/18

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit my spot one last time.  Murky water from runoff and thinning Ice made for a tough day. Limited my mobility. I was alone so I didn’t venture out far on the iffy ice.  Fished couple hours same as day before, but all smalls except one bass on my last drop through the hole. With Water pooling on the ice, and the shoreline deteriorating I thought a nice bass was a good way to probably end my season.  Here’s his pic.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
its rainin real hard right now I can hear the ice melting  lol       glad ya made it out again  ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!  That was my last time.  Mandy has me painting the house now. Not back to work yet and no ice to fish on=pit to work at home.  We need a refreeze, but I sadly don’t see that happening.  My gear is put away and dried out for the year. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I heard the  vent fan runnin in my boat today, ( have a box fan inside the boat to keep it dry and fresh )  on a timer...  its time .  I need to loose another hat runnin across erie soon   hahahah   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar