Ice Fish Ohio Forum

rain rain rain

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
 ::)     well folks I think this rain will wash me out for the season around here, I did manage too hit up the chagrin for steel sun , water was dirty flow wsnt that bad, my buds hooked a couple but I didn't. so much shove ice I busted my arse lol   with more rain the temps will rise and bring in more fish , spring is coming my friends
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
If it's going to warm up, I wish it would go ahead and stay warm so I can get the boat out.

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
::)     well folks I think this rain will wash me out for the season around here, I did manage too hit up the chagrin for steel sun , water was dirty flow wsnt that bad, my buds hooked a couple but I didn't. so much shove ice I busted my arse lol   with more rain the temps will rise and bring in more fish , spring is coming my friends

I’m ready to get my waders on and my boat out after my probably last ice rodeo tomorrow. Fished today on 7” at Moggy.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'm done fella's. Time to put the ice fishing gear into storage... :(

...Gardening is on the brain and starting to get my attention.

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yep I may climb in my boat and kick the cob webs out, I smell spring coming  ;D

g

• View Profile
Hope to head somewhere North this weekend then it will be time to put the shanties up. I still use my ice gear all year. Love vertical jigging for crappies, saugeyes, perch and walleyes using my ice rods on the boat. About time to get the boat ready.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Definitely time for the boat!!  Disappointed it didn’t last longer, but am really glad we got a good 6 week season.   Last 2 years have been duds, at least the shanty was out this year.  Loaded the crappie gear in the boat yesterday. Now we lost our ice, come on spring fishing!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Downthehole

• View Profile
Yeah, I’m done too, gear is put away. The ice melt on Indian Lake has been fast over the past couple of days. Time for some bank fishing methinks....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
decided to strip the sled and hang it up, sure looks funny with no gear on it
well I'm tired of fighting this site to post my pics with my posts and loosing them sorry no pics
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:02:01 AM by snowcone »

Vexilar