Ice Fish Ohio Forum

cordless drill auger adapter

Gill261

• View Profile
Has anyone have or used the cordless drill auger adapter, and your thoughts good and bad

columbusfire

• View Profile
I used my 18 volt Hitachi with my Nero ice auger this year for the first time. It worked good for two  7 inch holes, then it stripped the clutch on the drill. Not sure why.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
theres alot of guys that use electric , mostly larger drills and batts. also  i wish i could go electric my gas drill is heavy .   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

trapperjon

• View Profile
I've been using the Ice kicker 2 for 5yrs now without any issues, mora auger and a 18v ryobi,  their made in Erie Pa and have a lifetime warranty.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
i dont have a adapter on my drill motor,and see no reason to have one,i have a five inch lazer auger and i cuts fine......... :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

fishingful

• View Profile
I have a dewalt 20 v with a 6 amp battery and a clam plate. 6 inch mora. Works great for me.

I do notice it will "catch" on junk ice but hard ice it cuts right through. The blades are about 6 years old but thats one year in ohio ice lol.

Vexilar