Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Hello?

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Just because the ice is gone doesn't mean everyone needs to go to sleep.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree!!!   Hi!!  Can’t wait to get out on open water now.   
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Wish I had something to post. Hate these tween times when I can't get out, either wind or rain keeps me from venturing out. Hopefully the weather will break so I can get out again. Will post something when I can.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Hit Erie trolling on Friday. We ended up with 8 with a 25 a 29 and a 30 incher included.

Blackcat86

• View Profile
Thursday I hitched up the boat trailer with no injuries and all the lights worked.  For me, those are signs that this may just be the beginning of one of those magical seasons.  Ha! 

floater99

• View Profile
Headed to the islands going to try head boat for a couple days of jig fishing  ;D

g

• View Profile
Great job Carl.Hope you do have a magical season Blackcat86. Got my boat out of storage yesterday and took the carb to get rebuilt today. Hope that will be all I need to do. Will find out next week.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
g, anytime you want company let me know I am always up for catching some eyes.

g

• View Profile
Got the boat out of storage last week, had the carb rebuilt and will take it to Erie this weekend- hopefully, Will let you know Carl. Can't wait to get up there again.

Vexilar