Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Any thoughts

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Sorry Carl, Rick mentioned trying something on another site pertaining to the light and dark mode. Guess I should have been more specific to his post above.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

roosterfish

• View Profile
Well, the absolute best way to improve this site is to actually have plenty of ICE this year in Ohio!

I’m on many other fishing sites, but I think this one has the potential to be my personal favorite. It is both Ohio specific (most relevant for me) and ice fishing specific (there is just something special about the camaraderie among those that love the ice). Many times in the past, this forum has been my only source for local ice conditions.

While I agree there is a lot of clutter that can be difficult to navigate……..I really like that there is a sub forum for each lake. Unfortunately I’m in SW Ohio where there is precious little fishable ice; and subsequently, few anglers interested. Ice conditions\reports on SW Ohio lakes would get buried without a sub forum. Maybe a sticky thread under each lake sub forum solely to post the current ice conditions?

I’m looking forward to some meet-ups on the Ohio ice this year……hopefully, weather even allows one here in SW Ohio!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
All great ideas, thank you for your patience while we resurrect IFO!! This site has been a huge part of my life for a long time. I have met so many good people here who share the same passion of ice fishing that I do. No suggestion will go undisclosed, we are taking this restructure very seriously and there will be alot of great things to come. I hope soon I can travel down to your part of town and meet up and you can share some of your tricks on your favorite lake. Thanks for being a part of IFO!!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Evinrude58

• View Profile
For all of you who plan on attending the dock tournaments plan on catching mudpuppies again. There hasn't been one caught since Nate last attended. Just saying. ;D ;D ;D

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well if Nate ever decides to return there won't be any fish caught cuz they will all be in Nates bucket!!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well you guys , i like this site , been here awhile. not as long as you guys but its friendly, informative , and lots of buds to chat with. and when the ice is on theres lots of activity. one nice thing you dont see any bashing goin on here like some other places, and if your new everyone here would fall over each othr to help and share.  let the music begin, the storys flow , and drill like mad man.  hahahah   and yep 36  this is my original  hang out    lol
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar