Ice Fish Ohio Forum

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
To all our members, family and friends,  from all of us here at Ice Fish Ohio a happy New Year! May we all take a few moments and reflect back and remember all that was good, all the things that  made us laugh and smile. We can always find a way to persevere and push forward leaving behind those unfavorable memories. We welcome a new year with excitement, with hope, with anticipation that the year to come will restore life as we know it.  Raise your glass and cheers !! Happy New Year friends and God bless. Wishing you all safe ice and tight lines for this year and many more.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Well said, I’m looking forward to drilling some hole in 2021! 
Just 90 more minutes! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Well put, N-36 !  Same wishes for you, my friend.
My best friends are ice holes.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
happy new year all......... :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
here we go my friends , the  new year is going to be better . ?    i know  the fish are bigger and my bait is fresh,  fish on folks
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar