Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/29/21

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit Nimi off S Main ramp again.  Was surprised how little ice was made overnight with as cold as it got.  Very sketchy in places and still open in a couple spots.   (Blame ducks and swans I think)   Bite was great on spoons and heavy tungsten jigs from 6-9 am.  Once clouds cleared and sun came up bite died off and just dinks were had.  Fishing mostly in main channel.   18-24 feet.  Be careful though, only about 2 3/4” over the channel.   Pine Tree Bay had 4+. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice !!!      seems like typical early ice, 4  here   2 over there   ,  glad ya got into some fishes,    the lakes will be buzzin now that the ice is building.  i hope we dont hear about the newbys  gettin wet....nice pics joel    are those the early season blow up fish ?  lol
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree. I saw Guys walking around and not checking anything. I watch the one guy for a while because I thought for sure he was going to take a swim. And yes, those are blowup fish! Ha ha :-)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar