Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Does anyone visit this site?

gimme ice

• View Profile
Yea, ice fishing in Oh is hit or miss every year. Icefishohio seems dead. What's up?   ;)

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Went out to Nimi and caught a bunch of dink perch, if nothing eats them in a few years they should be nice. About 4 to 5 inches of ice. First time out so it was nice, would have been better if my battery didn't die.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It’s coming back.   Was kind of neglected for a bit, but the new team of owners that took over right after thanksgiving are working hard to bring it back to former glory.   Keep checking in and be patient, there are great things in store here at IFO!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

gimme ice

• View Profile
Seem like a great site. Need to get the word out. Good luck with it. With that said time to load up the sled and hit one of my fav small lakes.  ;)

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
We are working hard behind the scenes and will continue to work hard to restore the site to its former glory.  With past neglect of the website and multiple years of no ice season it does seem dead. There are lots of new things in the works so stay tuned. We will also work to expand our soft water section to maintain site traffic year round.  Thank you for continuing to support us through our rebuild.  This is a great site, the more active you are on it the more you will enjoy it. We are only as good as our members and we have alot of great people in our ice fish ohio community,  welcome aboard!!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fingers Crossed & Best Wishes towards re-igniting the site. I really really enjoy it.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
theres nothing wrong with the site,  the ice has been crummy for a couple years so not much chatter.  lets face it ya dont go on picnics if all it does is rain right ?   just hang around  .   were at the point where theres  alot of  people  going to hit the ice, then there will be lots of reports ,  shoot the ice is just barely  walkable around here ...    i spent yesterday on skeeter  ,  there is about 3.5 4  of clear  and  there must have been a hundred  shacks  out there... mostly  everyone was out in the channel in 26 ft . i  dont think  the ice is doin so good as far as growing,  we sat there yesterday and watched the water  take over in the shanty  as the ice melted down under  us, when we moved  we had 2.5  of ice under us.  dont usually see that happen like it did...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar