Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice reports?????

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Just wondering where has good ice and thickness?  I've been out on Nimi and have seen people on at old state park. Any other places that have some decent ice? Thanks.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I was on mosquito last weekend,  Saturday off the graveyard was 3.5-4. Lots of people out there with me!!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Just wait.....all you know what is going to break loose next week.  We’ll be fishing everywhere that’s not the middle of Lake Erie.   ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Went out to old state park today for about 4 hours and there's about 4 inches of ice.  There was about a dozen people and more were showing up when I was leaving.  Caught a really nice 8 inch gill within the first few minutes but nothing but dinks after that. Was fishing in 6 feet of water,  seen some weed stalks on the camera.  Also seen a few crappies but they just looked sideways at my offerings and moved on.

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Am wondering if anyone has been out lately and has any info on any lake's around the North East corner of the state?  Going to try to get out tomorrow and a couple of days during the week.  Don't know if the weather people are right or not but would like to hit a place or two that maybe the bite is good.  Thanks.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I fished mosquito today ice was fine but has a crusty snow cover, caught fish all day and marked tons, all small to medium perch. Fished the dam in 15ft.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar