Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Vexlar

ducks6868

• View Profile
i have never tryed a Vexlar. I has wandering if they are a good investment for me. I fish indain lake for eyes?

thanks
ducks6868

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Ducks6868,

The vex is worth every penny. We will be having 2 demo day's where you can come out and try one before you buy it. You can always give me a call and meet me on the docks at the marina at Alum. 614-361-5548. You will get a great idea how it helps you and can buy one before we get ice.

I have afew video's using the vex. Please remember you see a bunch of flashes on the video. It is an optical illusion. It is clear when viewing with our eyes. You need a special camera to video with that does not show it this way. If you listen to me you will me say here comes one and yuo see me moving the bait up until he hits it. I knew he was coming from the vex.

When fishing with a vex it will speed up your search for fish. If you drill a hole and do not mark a fish than drill another hole until you mark one. It will also let you know what the fish want that day. Sometimes they come up and you shake your bait and they attack or they go back down. You will learn more about the temperment and size of fish you are fishing for by watching the size of the mark and what the mark reacts to.

It is easier to show you than describe it in an email. We will also be selling the units this winter on our store and at the events. They will be here around Christmas. Our Vibe order will be here in a week.

What color and size vibe do you use for Saugeyes at Indian?

Thanks,

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishohio.com
Vexilar
Hat Cam
Clam
Jason Mitchell Rods

Call me anytime!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com