Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Indian Lake page

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I've tried posting on Indian lake tab, can't start a new topic, and very hard to read other posts on the page because it's all scrambled up.... is it on my end or the page?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It’s ok for me.   I can do anything on it I can on the other pages.   Did you try logging out and back in again?   Is anyone else having this issue?   If so, I’ll contact the developer. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Just checked the Indian Lake page. I had no problems getting on or reading clearly!!
My best friends are ice holes.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
 My Indian lake page still comes up in the old format before the website was changed, but I can read everything fine and post on it. It is somewhat jumbled tho. And is the same on tablet and phone...

ice hole 2

• View Profile
I'm not very efficient with computers BUT just tried to post on the Indian Lake page. I replied OK but found the jumbled printing also. Seems like some previous posts are on top of each other. My post went well and then the format was now clear.
My best friends are ice holes.

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I tried everything... still can't post on the Indy page and can barely read any post, it comes up in the old format..... I guess I'll just use FB

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
They checked it and said everything is good on the server end of things.  That is so weird!   You can post your reports in general discussion until we get something figured out.   
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

eyeshunter

• View Profile
I have problems seeing posts using my cell phone and I have not tried with my tablet.  On the PC, I am wondering, if you are seeing overlapped words and posting, it could possibly be your zoom setting.  If maybe you have it either zoomed in or zoomed out too much.  You can typically adjusted on a laptop by using the touchpad and use your fingers like on a cell phone screen to pinch or spread apart your fingers to zoom in or out.  Just an idea.

Vexilar