Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/16/22

DirtMerchant

• View Profile
Went to Loramie and found a couple guys out around Earls. Then headed back to Filburns and caught a bunch of gills and a few Crappie. The ice was pretty good and mostly 3.5-4”.

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I went to Earls around 3 pm when I got off work, I fished in the deeper water off the pads, as soon as I dropped the vex in, I marked fish, but sadly I only managed 6 gills and 3 dink crappie, I left at 5 pm and no one was around me..  This was today 1/17

DirtMerchant

• View Profile
Awesome Wapak! It feels good to get out. I went to Grand lake today and did much better.

toadfish

• View Profile
I am trying Loramie tonight after work.  IF not much is going on there, I will stay home and try Grand Lake on the weekend.  Might hit Indian for saugeye in the evenings early next week, don't feel like fighting the weekend crowds.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

toadfish

• View Profile
Made it out on Loramie and got about 20 crappies and a few bluegills, all 6" or less.  Good to be out on the ice though.  Yellow was the color, no hits on pink or red.  Tipping jigs with spikes.  About 4-5"  of ice where i checked.  Saw a guy that had a few 5-6" gills and a keeper saugeye.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

DirtMerchant

• View Profile
Not a bad day toad. I’m gonna hit the Grand tonight and Loramie tomorrow.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice to hear you guys getting on the ice and fish   nice....thanks for the heads up
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar