Ice Fish Ohio Forum

i'm a little sad, wife's happy

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
i dread this day every year. gotta get my gear outa the living room and back in the garage for another year :(. we all had a real good season, but it seems like i could have fished more. thanks to dave for this site. got to meet and fish with some great folks. can't wait till next season. again thanks dave for a site dedicated just for buckeye ice fishers. see you soon at some spillway or crappie hole. good luck, and be safe.  logan

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks Logan,

I will be posting things during the summer and guys can still post pictures and reports. I will be adding you to the Pro Staff and look forward to fishing with you again soon.

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Yes thank you all this is a great site with soem great peolple and a hell of alot of usefull info and the online tourney is pretty cool too

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree on the sad time.  Yesterday was my pack-up day too.  Put my shanty and everything else in the basement.  On the plus side, though, put the bass boat back in the garage to get ready for my first tourney of the year on April 2.  But I still like the ice fishing better, thanks to all you guys who post reports and conditions as well as just chit-chat.  I'll post some soft water stuff this summer, too.  Have a great and safe soft water season everyone!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
good thing there are rivers close by. ice is too thin to walk on but way too thick to get a line in ;).

let it freeze

• View Profile
I'm also sad that the season is done.But on the other hand I'm ready for spring.I'll see you all next season.

Vexilar