Ice Fish Ohio Forum

moggy sun

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hit moggy up sun with my bud,  went out off the road by the power lines. drilled holes almost all the way accross the 26ft .
marked some active fish , caught a cat  good size    one perch  dink...   they would follow bait but no hit   aaaahhhhhhh...water clarity was couple feet color was stained. shad were moving .. ice was about 5-6 clear and 7 "  trash...was using jjigs and maggys , spoons, kitchen sink ...lol    hung out a few hours and headed home  licking our wounds   hahahahah   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Haha!  At least you got out, enjoyed the day, and didn’t get skunked! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
it was nice  getting out but i want to catch some fish.  lately my dry streak is bad..   might hit moggy again this weekend .  dinks dont make good sandwiches    lol      got dry gulched at nimi last week  hhahaahah    hope you get out buddy  first thick ice we have had  in awhile    get er done   hahaahhhah

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I’ve been out several times.  This year I’ve been bad about posting.   Been hitting Portage and doing well on crappie.   They’re mostly down 4-5’ in 10-15’ of water.  I’ll send you some pics later today.   
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey joel  i thought i saw your tracks the other day on portage ( hint nod)  hehe     yeh send pics    i dont really have any good fish pics this year yet  hahah   

Vexilar