Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Indian Lake Ice Wknd - Kids Day Sat., Feb. 19 and IFO Tournament Sun., Feb. 20

eyeshunter

• View Profile
Well, sorry that there was not an announcement for the cancellation of the Indian Lake Ice Weekend during Feb. 5th and 6th.  I did not see the Facebook post until that Saturday morning and I was on the road to an ice tournament in Michigan.  So, it has been rescheduled for this coming weekend, Kids Day Saturday,  Feb. 19th and IFO Indian Lake Tournament Sunday, Feb. 20th.  Like in the previous post about Indian Lake Ice Weekend,  Kids Day will be at Blackhawk Marina (11496 OH-365, Lakeview, OH 43331)on Saturday from 10am - 4pm and the IFO Indian Lake Ice Tournament is on Sunday, 8am - 6pm, entry fee is $20 and you must be an IFO member.  You can register as a member on this webpage or on the IFO Facebook page.  See attachment for the details.  Due to the weather temps in the next couple days, I will try to keep an eye on any post cancelling the event and will try to post it right away.  However, again I will be heading north into Michigan for another tournament, so I will do my best to stay on top of it.  Thanks everyone and be safe and check the ice before going out with the increased temperatures. 

Vexilar