Ice Fish Ohio Forum

more rain ? ? ?

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow  i have so much rain water in my yard  with snow melt  ya could float a duck  ......i think this year as much fun as it was  im out .   i need my focus on boating season.  so my junk is put up   but within reach   lol   ..............  the rest of you beware its that time of year ..   drilled a crap load of holes this year though...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Unfortunately I agree.   It made it through last week, but I don’t think I’ll push my luck any more this year.  At least not for a few days.   Walked my float suit last night.  Was a good year, got the Wilcraft out and caught some nice big fish! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Justanothericehole

• View Profile
Doesn't look good that's for sure im on the fence ..not putting my sled away just yet ;D

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well see how it goes    i could come out of  fishtirement  for another round  hahah    and today its 20   oh man my head hurts its like a yo yo ....

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Putting the gear away tomorrow. Got out 29 times this year figure that wasn't bad. Now time to get ready for ice out

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Same here.   I don’t anything we get will last or be safe.   Already washed and have my gear cleaned for the year.   I got out a lot too and am already excited for next season!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah  i dont feel so bad did get alot of cleats on ice  lol   was mor like a normal year

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed!   Did a lot of walking and driving on hard water this season.  It was great!!   It did feel more normal!  I loved it!!

Team Wilcraft!

Justanothericehole

• View Profile
Was a good season this year cant complain! my stuff has transitioned to my shed...not looking good ..lol

columbusfire

• View Profile
I was able to fish a lot this year too. Lots of dink bass, crappies, perch, and gills and 1 decent bass.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well  my stuff is in storage,   i ran up to the rocky with my bud  .  he got into a big one but snapped the line , me not even a tick  lol   but  its on now  ... later lol

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Well good thing I put the gear away when I did, After 250 hours or so on the ice this year on Friday I slipped on my back deck. Lol.  Ended up not breaking anything but injured my right leg, sprained my left wrist and badly bruised my left shoulder that still wasn't recovered from the surgery.

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Damn, terrible ! What a bummer E-58 ! My jaw just dropped when I read this !Hope you heal fast and did'nt hurt your shoulder much.
My best friends are ice holes.

Justanothericehole

• View Profile
well  my stuff is in storage,   i ran up to the rocky with my bud  .  he got into a big one but snapped the line , me not even a tick  lol   but  its on now  ... later lol

Dont get up there but a couple times a year, were you in the park or a trib?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Man that sucks.   Glad you did t get hurt worse 58.  And it wasn’t even on the ice.  We tend to be more careful out there!    ;D

Nice you made it up there Rik.   Always fun to wet the first soft water line of the year!

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar