Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Saw Bobby yesterday

g · 10 · 3431

g

• View Profile
Saw Bobby yesterday. He is in Prestige Gardens nursing home 755 S Plum St Marysville room 202B. He looks and sounds good. He has trouble getting up but is good after getting up. He can walk good using a walker. He has pain in his right shoulder and is supposed to get it X-ray ed this week. He is doing good and hopefully he will get out soon.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That’s great!!   Last update you said he has his phone now.  Is he up to a call or text?  And if so what time is best?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
He has his phone now. You should be able to text him anytime. Not sure of his PT schedule but he gets lunch at noon so you could call then or he probably gets supper around 5 or 6 so anytime after that should be fine. The last time he called me was around 6.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Perfect!  Thanks Grant!   Just didn’t want to bother him if he wasn’t up to it.  :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
He's doing great Joel. PT wears him out sometimes but he will be glad to hear from you.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome, I’ll get in touch with him tomorrow. Appreciate your keeping us informed!   

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
After a long rough beginning of the year I’m seeing a end. I get to go home next Saturday.

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Great news, my friend !! Been following your ups and downs from the beginning. It's been a tough period of life for you. Glad you are finally going home. Wish you all good luck in the future and stay strong!!!   :) :) :)

My best friends are ice holes.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Glad to see you are getting to head home soon. Would send you a text but unfortunely lost both yours and Grants numbers.

Vexilar