Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2022 Alum Creek Dock Tournament Kickoff Sat. 11/12 - 2pm to 8pm

eyeshunter

• View Profile
For those that are not on Facebook the first Dock Tournament is this Saturday. It was supposed to be last Saturday but due to high winds it was canceled. Thank goodness for that, and trust me I’ve experienced this on these docks and it did not work out for very well for me. 🤦‍♂️😜🤣 Soooo, moving on, the tournament will be at the Alum Creek Marina off of Hollenback Rd and Old State Rd.  The time for this tournament will be 2pm-8pm.  Each weekend the time may be different depending on what the group decides from the previous tournament.  And after 3 or 4 Dock Tournaments at Alum Creek, they may change locations based on suggestions and potential sponsors.  I will try to stay on top of this the best I can, and I’m not an admin on this website just an ice fishing guy.  Come out and check us out, these tournaments are not high pressure, they are meant for us to get to know one another and get our juices flowing for when the ice does get here.  Ice Fish Ohio does have a Facebook page and I think other social media outlets, if you would like to follow the club by other means. Ryan Kerns, Bill Baum, and Nate Boldman are our admins and run the tournaments. Hope to see you guys out there, good luck and great health to everyone!

Steve - “Eyeshunter”

Below is the Facebook post by Ryan Kerns:

Please be sure to bring non-perishable food items for our donations to Feeding the Future this Saturday is IFO Tournament #1! We'll be fishing Alum Creek Marina from 2-8pm. I'll be there to begin registration at about 1:30pm. I am also able to register you later in the afternoon if you need. Either way, we'll be weighing in at 8pm. If you haven't fished with us before, come on out! These events are a good time, and the competition is always friendly!

Vexilar