Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Fisherman's Warehouse

Banker · 7 · 12497

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I live close to this shop and for a bait store in Central Ohio they do offer a decent selection of ice gear early (November). Small selection compared to the shops around Indian Lake but large compared to local baitshops in Columbus and large retail organizations that have hardly any (Gander Mountain) (Dick's).
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
off of parsons i beleive
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
1125 Williams Rd,
Columbus, OH 43207-5166
(614) 491-8383

I spoke with Mike who was really nice and knowledgable.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
This is a picture of the Ice Fishing Isle at Fisherman's Warehouse- They certainly have enough for every level of harwater angler. Specially for a store so far away from fishable ice (Southern Columbus Area) Mike is who I talk to out there. He has lots of varieties of Vib"e" s avail and tons of jigs from makers like, Stopper Lures, Lava, Moon Jigs, and even some home made stuff as well. Neoprene gloves, tip ups, HT Fishing rod & reel combos, Hand Augers, and Earlier in the season had a shanty or two for sale. I wasn't the only hardwater angler in there last night and Mike says he typically sells all of his inventory by ice out. Check out Fisherman's Warehouse off of Parsons and E. Williams Rd in South Columbus.

Fisherman's Warehouse
1125 Williams Rd,
Columbus, OH 43207-5166
(614) 491-8383
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 01:04:17 PM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I just went to FWH and Mike has retired to Florida but they are still selling things.  The amount of hardwater gear is a bit limited but they do have some.  I bought some Vib-E's and some bass minnows.  Hopefully will catch a saugeye this evening to make the trip worth while.

Vexilar