Ice Fish Ohio Forum

gander mnt.

crv423 · 3 · 3899

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
only a few supplies, salesman said there not stocking hardwater supplies this year. they did have a handfull of panfish jigs and cameras,
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Most box stores are not carrying ice fishing products.

I will be adding more products to the website. Please let me know what you would like to have carried and i will try to get it. If you buy online and live in Central Ohio, I can meet you some where to save you the shipping. We could even meet up at Buckeye or Indian and I can bring your purchase there.

Thanks for shopping on our store.

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Hat Cam
Clam
Vexilar
Jason Mitchell Rods
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I gave up on Box stores a while ago. Even their websites offer a very minimal selection of gear. If you are looking for local places - Fishermans Warehouse in South Columbus had a selection already in Novemebr with more on the way.  If you are at Indian Lake- BPS and Mike's both have assortments of ice fishing stuff- BPS has shanty's, augers, ice chippers, buckets, ext whereas Mike's has more line, tackle and bait. Both are great thoughand worth the trip. The shops over there don't open till 7am though and you miss the before dawn bite if you wait to get bait there the day of your fishing excursion. Most of my stuff comes from online these days. I actually have a Jason Mitchell Rod coming from David here at IceFishOhio.com
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 10:46:58 AM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar