Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Bass Pro Shops- Lakeview, Oh

Banker · 2 · 9072

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Not the ocrporate one in Rossford- this BPS is more grass roots in nature and is the largest bait shop at Indian Lake. I was suprised to see how large a selection of ice jigs they had this year. I guess I got their too late in years past as their selcetion had dindled down to very little.  But man- hit them up early- they have custom spins & jigs, jb lures, HT and other manufacturers not found at most...almost all baits shops. But have great success on ice. Plus hand made jigs from local guys to try out as well. Great selection of shanty's augers and live bait a well with minnow (crappie and bass), spikes, mousies, and waxies..always lively. Plus the ladies there are super nice and a good source for information on lake ice conditions.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 09:36:44 AM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
They have Marmuska jigs- I have been looking for Marmuska jigs for 3 years now- HT makes them but they originate from Russia- a Horizontal Jig head that is available in tiny sizes- really allows the gills- or any fish for that matter-to suck it in with no hesitation. Come Mid Ice you want to downsize- Marmuska Jigs are one way to do just that Bought 6 of em today.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar