Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Blue Ice Armor Suit

Banker · 7 · 12328

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
This Year For Christmas, I asked for gift cards from everybody to contribute to the purchse of my first official ice fishing suit. I am going for the Blue Suit Clam Corp makes as it is light enough to layer underneath and un layer while fishing from a shanty...plus it matches my shanty.the Blue Clam 2000. Love Clam Corp- great for ice fishing comfort.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 01:07:58 PM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You give new meaning to the word addicted Ha Ha
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Here is a picture of all of it's features. It may seem like a Yuppie Name Brand thing, but seasoned angler shave sworn by it's advanced features for less cost.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 01:08:45 PM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I have a pair of there gloves if the suit is as good as the gloves you got a great suit
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 01:09:12 PM by Banker »
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Got my suit and man is it cool. I can't wait to test it out on Saturday and Sunday.

After Saturday and Sunday-Highly recommend this suit.

Man, I don't know how I got by without one. I used to dress with so many layers I was as in flexible as the little brother in A Christmas Story..."I can't get up..I can't get up..help"

Now I have long underwear and ne layer of flannel and that's it. Fished in -6 degree windchill Saturday and Sunday and was very cmfortable outdoors. (Fished mostly out of my Clam Corp 2000 with a MR. Buddy heater...was actually hot- took off my jacket).

That's another plus about the blue suit- it allows you to layer and take off layers as your environment changes. And the pockets have illiminated my need for extra baggage while on the ice.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 01:14:08 PM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
These things are flamable- burnt a hole in my jacket last weekend while smoking a cigar I looked down long enough for the fabric to vanish- watch your heaters too- don't get too close - Have heard stories.  :o
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It looks like that'll be my next big ticket item for hardwater fishin'
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar