No
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
If you have fallen through the ice, you know that these are not moments of pride. By sharing what happended and how you got out you may be saving someone else's life. It happens to more of us than we probably know Please share your story so we all can be prepared and learn from these instances.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I went through the ice at Hoover in '04. I was walking out from the bank and a huge slab of ice gave way in front of me. My upper body stayed clear of the water and I managed to lay back as I went down. I layed my body out and got my weight distributed. Ruined a cell phone in the process but learned a valuable lesson.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

Icebug84

• View Profile
Stupid me, two years ago I stepped right in an old hole drilled in the ice, that had opened up to (due to warmer weather plus a stringer of fish swimming around in it) to about a foot and a half wide. Both legs went in up to my hip. fortunatly I was too fat to go any farther, but it was far enough to scare the heck out of me and leave a big bruise on either side of my hip, and on my butt. It realls pays to look where you're going
Kyle

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Yes it did get warm two years ago about tis time of year believe it got up to 64 - record high.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar