Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Kiser on sunday

Guest · 8 · 9290

Team Mac

We will be at indian on saturday...But on sunday i think we are going to give Kiser a try...Does anyng want to meet up...Dont forget your bait there is no bait shop there anymore

Good fishing

Scott and Andrew

jawbreaker1996

• View Profile
I'll be driving a white Toyota. See ya in the AM. Probably park on the southwest corner off 235.

Team Mac

Hope to see you there...We will probably start over bye the sailboat club...I have a hunch...We did good on gills and crappie over there this fall..Caught a couple 13 inch crappies abd it is a big weed flat...Give me a call we will be there probably around 9 or 10 am...937-726-2870

Good fishing

Scott and Andrew

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
How did ya do?
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Team Mac

We caught 1 perch and 1 small gill in 7 hours...didnt see much anywhere...I hope others had better luck..

Good fishing

Scott and Andrew

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile

Tipppuuup

• Happiest when on a frozen lake.
    • View Profile
My son ("The Boy") and I were also there on Sat.  We were in the two Pak Shacks.  Had a couple bites but that's it.  Looks like warm weather comming on Thur and Fri.  Hope the ice holds.

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
myself and a couple of buddies were there on sat  the 9th   and did not do very good until we moved to the east end  where the creek enters. started down close to the spillway.  it was my first time on this lake. we ended with 3 fish from the west end and 11 from the other spot. one crappie, one perch and the rest gills.   from the sounds of everyone elses reports  we tore em up    not.   was a beautiful day
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

Vexilar