Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wisconsin Update

davek · 3 · 3216

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Greetings all hope everyone is having a good start to the summer. Fishing in Wi has been great for a few of us a lot of others complaining. Caught 3 smallies last week in less than twenty minutes minnows seem to be the best even caught an eye with a bobber midday in less than 4 ft of water go figure. Russ ill take you up on your offer next time i come to town as i leave to go back north on Weds. I took the nieces and nephews to hoover Sunday night for a couple of hours got one hit but nothing landed everyone else seemed to be having the same luck will try again today and tomorrow, would love to see my nephew catch something. David it was good to here about your tourney sorry about the one that got away but i guess thats why we all keep coming back. Good luck fishing all be safe and teach a child to fish God Bless Dave

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Hey Dave,

Are you still in town. I live next to Hoover. I would like to meet you if your still in town. Give me a call ay 614-361-5548.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

JustNutts

Hey man, the offer is always open. Firefish was gona come up this weekend and the weather was bad so heck ya man anytime. Glad all is well with ya!

Vexilar