Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Chagrin perch

beckslabs

• View Profile
  Had a great time with Van on the FOM!! My dad loved going out for a father and son day. He can't went to go perchin!! Had bad weather on tue so we fish on wed with Van. Chagrin perch have been a hot morning bite. Wed we did a 6 man limit (180) by 11:30. Nice average on size, heavy 11's and 12's with 6 fish O's in the bunch. 46 fow was the best, just line the stacks up at the mouth of the Chagrin river like a range markers. 28 on the west line. He had a second trip that day. The afternoon bite was real tough tho, thay needed 120 and only pulled 86. 8)

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Great Catch,

Great report with great info.

I need to get up there. Keep us posted.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Fishers of Men

• View Profile
    • Fishers Of Men - Lake Erie Ohio Fishing Charters
Really enjoyed fishing with you this year Craig, and your dad coming up for a great time. I pulled the boat Nov. 29th, winter set in earlier this year. Took a friend out night walleye fishing for his first time and the 3rd trip, last day of the derby he pulled a 500$ fish for the monthly prize. :) I was really happy for him. Started another addiction! I will post a pic when I get it sent to me.
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way."
Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778"

FOMSportfishing.com

Vexilar