Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
This place looks like a gold mine ...deep excellent sized perch low fishing pressure...anyone out there know anything about this place?
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Walleye_Wacker

Perch are HUGE, ive caught 12-16in perch and nice saugeye upwards of 25in.

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
live 5 mins from there an have had not much luck over the past few years.  i have heard theres good fish in there but never had much luck on soft water.  tried to ice fish last year and got there to late.  so hopefully i can get out this year.

toadfish

• View Profile

Where do you catch these perch and saugeye?  I have done nothing but get skunked and not marked any fish on my vexilar on Bresler.  Tried south side near weed beds, northeast corner, east side and never marked a fish last year.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Walleye_Wacker

Where do you catch these perch and saugeye?  I have done nothing but get skunked and not marked any fish on my vexilar on Bresler.  Tried south side near weed beds, northeast corner, east side and never marked a fish last year.
Perch i catch are looking west straight out from boat ramp, as you go out the water depth changes and i believe around 17 fow before the big drop. Looking west and south the flat trolling east to west usually i picked them up in 8-10fow

toadfish

• View Profile
Your catching them in open water?  I never fished Bresler in the soft water season.

Last year I was on the hump between the pumphouses along the south side in 9 fow but a little closer to the east P/H.  If I went 30 yards west, north or south, I was in 17 fow.  Never marked a fish.

PM me if you have any GPS coordinates or would like to fish together if we ever get ice.

Thanks for the help!
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
Went twice last year, walked around to get to the deeper spots first time and only caught a few White Bass. “A very long walk pulling a shanty” Second time I walked out 500 foot from the ramp and found tons of small Perch. Message me if you want the GPS coordinates.

F.Y.I. stay away from the inlet and outlet on the S.W. side. It only had 1.5” when the rest of the reservoir had 8ish
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

Vexilar