Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Please welcome Slabjunkie to the Pro Staff

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I would like to welcome Slabjunkie to our Pro Staff.

Slabjunkie will be one of our Pro Staff members covering Mogadore, Wingfoot and Mosquito.I can't wait for those reports and hopefully make a trip up and fish with you this winter.

Welcome aboard!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
Thanks David for allowing me to be on the staff, I look forward to helping out with whatever i can. I can't wait to get on the ice, watch the vex light up and start catching some fish!! Good luck to all this ice season!
                                               Evin
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to the Pro Staff. Looks like you fish the same lakes as I do. I excited to fish Wingfoot this year. Im in Randolph if want to fish sometime.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Same here, welcome aboard.  I'm out on Mogadore as well.  Hope to see you on the ice soon.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
SHOOTING TO BE ON PALM RD SUNDAY IF THERE IS ENOUGH ICE IF NOT THEN ITS MY BACKYARD POND.. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALSO!
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Vexilar