Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Clam Fish Trap Voyager 3 Man Flip-Style & Zercom Flasher

Kingfish_1968

• View Profile
    • Jon Coomer. Com
I am upgrading to the new Thermal Fish Trap Voyager so am selling my older model.  It is in excellent condition with no tears, broken zippers or gouges in it.  I have installed the Clam runners on it, the Clam hitch and have the Clam cover for it too.  It weighs about 130 lbs.  There is nothing wrong with this unit.  I think it is 5 years old.  I am upgrading to the new thermal unit since my two young sons are going with me this year and I don't want to go in early because they get cold! I am asking $450 for it.  I also have a Zercom Color Point Flasher that is in excellent condition as well.  I am asking $190 for it.  (See my older post in this forum for pics and the description.) I am located 15 minutes N of Dayton in Troy, OH.  Cell 937-423-1044
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 10:51:45 AM by davidhoheisel »
Tight Lines,

JC

Kingfish_1968

• View Profile
    • Jon Coomer. Com
would you take 160 for it

I would take $175 for the flasher.

On the shanty, I am going to stay firm at $450 because the more I think about spending the money on a new one, the more I think I can buy the boys better long johns a lot cheaper.  Plus I don't have to fool with assembling a new one etc...
Tight Lines,

JC

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
just got my my yukon and it was already assembled they did not want to sell the floor model but I am one smooth talker and the manager said yes and then gave me a discount on the price  can't wait I am moving up to the top of the food chain today
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Would you come down any on the flasher? It sold for that much new
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert