Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2010/11 ice report

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
saw on another site (OGF) that there was 1.25" at palm rd yesterday!! there is a good chance we'll be able to be on saturday, too bad i have to work till 2... remember always try and go with a friend and always check the ice every once in a while when your walking. and just becuase its only 3 feet deep doesn't mean you can go out on thin ice.... be safe!!
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks SlabJunkie,

Keeps us posted.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Stopped at the Congress Lake Rd. boat ramp today. The ice is NOT safe. There was several inchs of slush on top of 3/4 inch of ice. Ill try to drive around the rest of the lake soon and check it out. Does anybody know if they the gate open on the back side in the winter. I know they used to close it up for winter in the past and you would have to park on Old Forge Rd.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
tim, i think they leave it open now. not for sure but i think i drove back there last winter to scope it out for ice fishing...
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I hope that they do. I catch a lot more fish back there. Hopefully thay will plow it. My truck is only 2wd. At this point I dont care where I fish I just want to fish
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
Me too! I'm gettin tired of goin thru my gear i think i have changed bait setups 3 times in the last week! i need to be on some ice!!
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

Vexilar