Ice Fish Ohio Forum

A&C Fish N Game, Berlin Lake

Apex · 27 · 28114

Apex

• View Profile
Chuck at A&C Fish N Game just east of the 224 bridge on Berlin Lake is a great man in the hard water world. He is open when you want him to be, always willing to give you any tips, and even plows the access road that the state doesn't just so you can fish.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks for the report Apex. A@C is also a sponsor of the Berlin Board. Chuck will give you a honest fishing report and has the stuff you need for Hard Water.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

A@C

• View Profile
A&C is stocked for Hardwater, Shanties ,augers,vexilars. sleds,bait,tackle. If we don't have we will get it. Open 7 Days all year. Check us out on facebook acbait

A@C

• View Profile
Well its a slow start for hardwater this year!!!! I hope we'll be walking on water in 2012

A@C

• View Profile
Like to thank all the ifo members who have been stopping in the shop.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ok a&c i will stopping by tomm for some bait i have cabin fish fever so looks like im taking the boat tomm to berlin, ill pick your brain and hope for some fish....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

A@C

• View Profile
Sounds good Snow. Let me know what time, my wife will be in the shop for a few hours. I will be there till 10 and after 12.

white ice

• View Profile
Chuck is a good dude.  Always knows whats shakin' out on Berlin no matter what time of the year. Don't forget he plows the roadbed access area so we all can get the the ice.  Stop in and spend some dough in a local shop!! 

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I've not met Chuck yet, but has wife is super nice.  That's awsome he plows the road so we can get on, I didn't know that!  Thanks Chuck!!  ;D  ;D  I'll be in soon as we get some ice for some bait and lures.  Can never have enough!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

A@C

• View Profile
It's Almost that time!!! Stop in for some earlybird specials. 330 519 6668

Daego Doug

• View Profile

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too, looking forward to the walleye tournament!  Glad to see you'll make it!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

A@C

• View Profile
Should be a good season guys, good to see you on here Doug. I think the 10th will be perfect Joel

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Hey chuck, good to see you back on here. Im going to try to stop in the shop and see you later in the week or next weekend. What are the hours you are in the shop?
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

A@C

• View Profile
The shop is open 7 days ,usually, call ahead 330 519 6668,

Vexilar