Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Hey

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
Hey there.  My name is Jason Akers (MDBuckeye).  I live in Delaware, Ohio and just moved back to Ohio from Maryland early this year, thus my screen name MDBuckeye.

I have ice fished since I was a teenager mostly in NE Ohio at either Mosquito or Pymatuning.  I have an older brother who lives in northern Indiana who ice fishes quite a bit.  When I go to visit over the holidays or early in the year we get out together and usually fish for panfish or walleye.

I plan on getting out quite a bit once we get some good ice in the area but who knows how long that will be.  I will probably be fishing Indian Lake, Delaware, Alum, and Buckeye lakes the most.  I want to fish up on the big lake this year if I get a chance to and would even get a guide since it would be my first time up there.

If anyone wants to get together and try to catch some shoot me a message.
Tight Lines
Jason

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Welcome MDbuck,I too live close to del. on Alum, fish indian and alum alot, we'll have to get together on the ice this season.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO. Good luck this season.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar