Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Fishing Report

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
 Has anybody fished here the past couple days? If so how was the action?
turkey09

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Fished 3 hrs. this morning. Was catching crappie and gill in 8 fow. Few keepers, bite was slow today. Also got a 17 in channel cat.
turkey09

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Has anybody fished here recently? If so did you have any luck?
turkey09

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Anybody fished here lately? I'm looking for a report.
turkey09

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Turkey, have you ever fished Sites lake? If so, have you checked the ice there? I iced it a few yrs back and got some huge crappie.

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I have never fished Sites lake. I would be game to try it. I've always thought it was private.
turkey09

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
it wasnt a few yrs ago. There is a small parking area down by the lake. Have you hit Willard, New London or any other area lakes recently?

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
No I haven't been out much this year. I have been working alot. Now that I'm on vacation I would like to get some fishing in. Of course my truck broke down a couple days ago so I have no vehicle right now. I will be fishing with some friends a couple days this week I think Charles Mill a couple days and  a farm pond on another day. I will check into Sites lake.
turkey09

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
I grew up in Mansfield, been in the cleveland area the last 15 yrs. So i know the area like the back of my hand. I get down that way hunting and fishing all the time, that reminds me, i do need to get down there and get my treestand out of the woods soon. I know all the area lakes well, we should hook up soon and get on the ice. 216-470-2063 Brian.

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Brian what year did you graduate and what school?
turkey09

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Fished from 7:30 to 12:30 today. Caught around 50 fish mostly crappies. But also had some gills and 1 perch mixed in  o and lets not forget the 5 shads I snagged while jigging. lol  Not to bad for not catching my first fish until 9:45. Alot of borderline keeepers I only ended up keeping 5 gills and 1 crappie.
turkey09

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
mitch131 and I hooked up this morning and fished Charles Mill. What a mistake. I got my first skunk of the year today. We drilled about 40 holes and marked fish on the vex. but we couldn't get them to go. It was nice meeting you Mitch. We'll go again sometime.
turkey09

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
nice meeting you to we will have to try again
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

Vexilar