Ice Fish Ohio Forum

bluegill 12/24

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Caught this bluegill on a quick trip to a friend's pond in Carrollton.  It measures 8 1/4".  Can't tell how big blackice27's bluegill is, but it looks like a tie to me.  Hopefully we both win and get some lures.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If you click on the picture it will enlarge it.  I took it with my phone.  My phone is new and I'm still getting used to it.  Hopefully next post will be better.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Your assuming you will have the largest by Sunday at Seven. I am taking the boy's out on Sunday and they will get a few over 10 inches. ;D

Also, You have your photo saved to the computer. You just need to resize it and resave if you dont want to mess with setting the camera phone up. here is how you do it and it is easy.

When making a post with a picture you will want to hit options. Browse your compuer to upload a picture. If your photo size is to large than you will need to resize it. Here is a site that will do it for free. http://resizepic.com/

Browse and place the photo in and then size it to 640x480 then save it to your computer. Then browse for the new sized photo to upload.  Hit preview post which will show that the photo is loaded and then browse for the next photo. You can upload 4 pics per post.

I hope this helps.

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the tip.  I will try that next time.  Should have some entries this week.  Going to try to get out tomorrow and Tuesady for sure.  Should get some decent slabs.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar