Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Fish Trap Guide

Phil Carver

• View Profile
I have a 2 man Clam Corp Fish Trap Guide that I am looking to sell. Shanty sled and canvas are in great condition. Includes a factory travel cover as well. $275 located in Canal Winchester. Will make delivery arrangements as long as it involves an ice fishing outing.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:33:26 PM by Phil Carver »

hogperch

• View Profile
Do you still have the fish trap guide for sale

Phil Carver

• View Profile
Shanty is still available. Many Pm's on it but no takes so far. Should not take long.

Phil Carver

• View Profile

hogperch

• View Profile
If guide is still available, we need to come up with a time and place to meet even if I make a trip to your house to see the fish trap, can you post any pictures,

Phil Carver

• View Profile

hogperch

• View Profile
magnolia approx, 17 miles south of canton
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:04:21 AM by hogperch »

Phil Carver

• View Profile
I am stuck on $275 firm. I will have it at the Indian get together in the morning.

hogperch

• View Profile
Dear hunting tomorrow, Fishing Lake Mohawk sunday, if you still have the guide at the end of February I might be at Buckeye Outdoors doing in store promotion maybe we can hook up then,

hogperch

• View Profile
Phil I sent you a Email please check,I tried to post the pitcures on this site haven't figure it out yet,  if guide is still available I would like to get it by this weekend,going after more perch Saturday and sunday, I always check this site early morning, lunch time,I don't get on computer after i leave work  , you got my cell #   

Phil Carver

• View Profile
Shanty has been sold. It was great to meet you hogperch. Hope you had a safe trip home. I may have to come up and fish with you soon since you make me jealous of all those nice perch you catch. Thanks to IFO as well for letting me post the shanty for sale on the site.

hogperch

• View Profile
The guide made it home safely, it was a pleasure meeting you and talking fishing, any time you want to make the trip up this way give me a call, I love to fish but I have a pasion for ice fishing, only the guys and gals who can walk on water understand,

Vexilar