Ice Fish Ohio Forum

BERLIN REPORT TODAY AND QUESTION

EYELANDER75

• CLAM CORP EMPLOYEE
    • View Profile
ANYONE BEEN DOIN ANY GOOD AT BERLIN ? IM THINKING ABOUT MAKING A TRIP OUT THIS WEEKEND. DO YOU GUYS THINK THE ICE WILL STILL BE DECENT WITH THIS WARMUP ? JUST GOT MY NEW SHELTER TODAY AND MAN DOES IT SET UP NICE !!!!!
THANKS ,
           VINCE

A@C

• View Profile
Some guys do good at Berlin,others ? Stop in I'll try to help.

Chuck

EYELANDER75

• CLAM CORP EMPLOYEE
    • View Profile
sounds good try and make it on sat
THANKS ,
           VINCE

freakofnature13

• View Profile
i wouldnt expect a limit of fish when you go to berlin.. I plan on catching nothing when i go.. theres great days when you do limit... theres days when u catch maybe 1 or 2 legal fish and then there are days when you dont catch any.. dont want you to think everyone that goes catches fish.. Chuck from A&C was out with me a few evenings ago.. he was actually in one of my favorite holes i drilled prior to that day.. and i drilled a few yrds  away from him i rolled 11 and pulled 1 walleye.. while him and a few others with him didnt touch a fish. Thats just fishing. its like that at times. if you need any tips let me know be glad to help

EYELANDER75

• CLAM CORP EMPLOYEE
    • View Profile
OH I KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT THAT , SPENT MANY O DAYS STARIN AT A HOLE WITH NO FISH TO SHOW. IVE LEARNED TO ACCEPT THAT ALONG TIME AGO NOW I JUST CALL IT JIGGIN A DRY HOLE!!!!
THANKS ,
           VINCE

A@C

• View Profile
I'll be open New Years Day. Wish you all a Happy New Year

Vexilar