Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Eskimo quick flip 1 SOLD!!!!!!!!

Guest · 13 · 7005

fweii

I have a single man flip type shelter for sale. Used one season. This ones very light and easy to pull or get in and out of vehicle. Asking $100.00. I live in Harrison, Ohio. A little dusty from setting all summer. The reason I'm selling is Santa was very good to me and I got a Clam Pro for Christmas.  I can't seem to get the pics to post, just email me and I'll sent they to me. [email protected]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 04:21:24 PM by fweii »

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
hey  fweii,   what does that stand for?   have u sold the quikflip?
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

fweii

fwe are my intials and ii is for the 2nd (jr). Yes its still for sale.

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
thanks for the comeback. ill have to mapquest your location.  not familiar with harrison.  ive got an eskimo traveler and its a bit much for me sometimes
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
that would be a bit of a drive for me. would u consider shipping it.  i live in delphos ohio 45833. dont get down your way too often
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

fweii

I might be able to do you one better. Myself and a fishing buddy were thinking of coming up to Lima in the next 2 or 3 weeks to fish Ferguson, metzger or lost creek for saugeye and perch, maybe we could meet then. Maybe you could mark some sweets spots to try, and that would save you some shipping money. Do you want some pics, pm me your email address.

AndyUSMC14

• View Profile
FWEII if the shanty is still available id like to see some pics if possible ill pm my email. Thanks

cincinnati kid

• View Profile

fweii

No it does not have a seat, I just used a bucket with a lid on it.

fweii

Yes, I'm meeting with Jaybird next weekend. I will relist it if the deal falls thru.

Vexilar