Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Planning a trip

crv423 · 4 · 3907

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Trying to put together a trip north with Dave, we were thinking of stopping by Berlin for a day of fishing on Thursday. Is anyone going to be out on the ice, seeing how we have never fished Berlin it would be great to fish with a local. How is the ice conditions, and is it worth the trip, or do the fish have closed mouths like they do here? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

A@C

• View Profile
We lost the edge here at Berlin,it is just now starting to refreeze,don't know how soon we will be fishing again. I'll keep you all posted

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Due to work issues, and Daves recent can't catch a fish bad luck the trip will have to be postponed to a later date ;D
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

freakofnature13

• View Profile
headning out today to berlin.. checked last evening some spots its froze up with maybe a half inch of ice to walk on to get out on good ice..others still have open water.. wind is whats hurtin it right now. we'll see ill have a report this afternoon. as im just going for the morning bite. i think i can get out with a plank.. taking my waders just in case as well. Will keep you boys updated on a bite. i wouldnt want u guys to waste a trip.

Vexilar