Ice Fish Ohio Forum

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
headed out sat hows the ice where is a good place to start their what do i need for bait ive been fishin old state and doin well but wanna try wingfoot

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im going to check the ice tomorrow. If you park at the deep launch ramp go inbetween the first 2 islands. Its 12 ft. in there. Weve been catching lots of crappie in there. Ive found them suspending most of the time to 6 to 10 ft. Ive been tearing them up on a #2 nickel swedish pimple tipped with maggots. Also look down your hole because most times there biting so light you will never know their there.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
where is the deep launch ramp where is a cheap place to find minnows

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
The deep ramp is a couple hundred yards west of the main park on waterloo rd. There is a sign about 50 yrds before it that says boat ramp. For bait go to Mogadore Bait and Tackle. They have good prices.

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

bluegillkiller

• View Profile

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Ill be at Indian on Sat. for the get together. Ill be there on friday and sunday though.

Vexilar