Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ice conditions // fishing report 01/16

redcanoe59

• View Profile
spent a couple of hours out on the ice saturday north of st rt 224.  i fished in the pack because of deteriating ice condions.  the ice was 6" thick with the top 3" being cloudy and the bottom 3 being clear ice.  guys were catching pretty well, but i didn't share their luck.  i had one hit.  Perch colored spoons and jigging raps were working, most of the walleye's were less than 15" and got tossed back.  sunday morning i drove over the lake guys were still out

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Thanks for the report. Thats not to far from me. Looks like I am going to have to go check it out.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks for the report.

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Canal Fultonb
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar