Ice Fish Ohio Forum

North East Ohio Get Together at Wingfoot Lake

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
We will be having the North East Ohio get together on Saturday February 5Th at Wingfoot Lake State Park. This get together will give everyone in the North East Ohio area a chance to meet and fish this newly opened lake. I will provide Hamburgers and Hotdogs and grill them at the ramp. The meeting place and time will come in the next few days. Please let me know if you can attend and how many people so we can plan for food. If you can help out in any way or bring chips,pop,coffee,etc. it would be greatly appreciated. Hope to see you all there. Thanks
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:07:05 PM by HardWaterJunkie »
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
If i can talk my wife into letting me out another week end than i will be there.

We had a great event last week and i am sure you will have one also. It was really nice seeing guys teaming up and trying new spots and techniques. I also think a lot of new friendships were developed.

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
If you need any help, let me know. I'm planning on being there, unless I have a seminar at some outdoor show that weekend.

Should be a fun time, that's for sure!
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
i would like to make the trip there.
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
We will be meeting at 7 am on Saturday February 5Th. We will meet in the main part of the park at the Lakefront Shelter. When you turn into the state park go straight all the way to the back of the park and that is where the lakefront shelter is. Please let me me know if you will be attending and how many so we can bring enough food for everyone.

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I'm interrested in coming. I'll know more monday once I get back to work.
turkey09

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
If I'm in town, I'll be there.  Schedule is crazy this year.  Saturdays are tough for me now, Sundays are usually better, but I want to meet all the new guys in the area this year.  Hope I can make it.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Just wanted to remind everyone about our Get Together. Please let us know If you will be able to make it. Thanks to everyone who has offered to help out. Everything is still set for 7 am on the 5th. Ive been stopping at Mogadore Bait and Tackle trying to talk to Jeff about opening at 7 so everyone can get there bait from them but I always stop at the wrong time. Ill let you all know in the next few days of all of the finalized plans.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Everyone who attends the event will win a 21 inch icefishohio.com ruler!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'll be working that day, but may stop by to say hello and help out for a little bit, if needed.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
i will be there for sure. :)
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
I'll be there with my son Nick and a maybe a buddy or two...

Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

floater99

• View Profile
 ;D I will be there looking forward to it,count me in for 3  :)
Where is a bait store close or shoulod i buy before we get there ::)

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
i will b their but will be late work till midnite hope to be their by 8 or 9 have to stop and get bait we will have 3 people

Vexilar