Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Berlin ready yet?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I've been out of commission for a couple of weeks with sickness and a hand injury requiring stitches.  Hoping to go Monday or Tuesday.  Wondering if ice is good (should be) and if anything's biting.  I'm not seeing any reports.  If no news, I'll hit Deer Creek for some crappie action.  Sorry for no posts last 2 weeks, it's sucked!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

freakofnature13

• View Profile
Fishing has been slow for most of the fisherman ive heard from.. Ice is good. havent been there in a week or so. Did hear of some fish being caught south of 224 tho.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks to both of you.  Couldn't make it today, had to work on my truck--stupid maintenance.  Just didn't want to do it in the rain tomorrow.  Now probably won't fish until Thursday, and seeing your report will try some of my crappie hotspots on Deer Creek unless things change.  See you guys on the ice again soon.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Apex

• View Profile
Ill be out Sunday work permitting. Im foaming at the mouth to get my jig wet. Glad you are feeling better too, the ice heals all wounds.

Vexilar