Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/16/11

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im going to meet a buddy this afternoon at 3 at the 43 boat house. We are going to fish the channel off the first point west of 43. Its been years since I fished that spot so were going to give it a shot.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Cool, let me know how it goes.  Haven't fished there in a coon's age either.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
We didnt do to good. I ended up with 6 white crappie and a nice fat perch. We didnt make it all the way to the point but we fished the channel in 13 1/2 ft. Caught all the fish on #2 nickel swedish pimple tipped with red and white maggots. I tried lots of other jigs but they would look and run.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Interesting, thanks for the report.  Weather may put tomorrow's trip on hold.  I don't mind snow, but I don't want to fish in 35 degrees and rain.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar