Ice Fish Ohio Forum

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I fished from 2 until dark this evening. Ended up with 12 9inch plus crappie with the biggest being 11 3/4. Fished in 12 ft. using red glow jigs with size 10 hook baited with red and white maggots or berley alive fish fry
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You guys still going tomorrow?  If so what time?  Not sure yet, but I may have day off and can sneak over.  I'll let you know.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
we will be there at 7 am. Also thinking of spliting the day up and going to walborn later in the day

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds good.  Would be after 9 if I can make it.  Now they changed the forecast and we can get 1-3 inches of snow.  If I have to do my plow route, I won't finish until late morning, and may need to go take a nap (I start at 1 am).  I'll let you know what's up.  If I come, I'll show you some good spots at Walborn!  Text you if I'm coming.

:)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Just seen the forcast also looks like Ill be plowing also. I still plan on going soon as I get done

Vexilar