Ice Fish Ohio Forum

CJ 1-29

triton189

• View Profile
I am thinking of hitting CJ in the morning. Any reports? Is the main lake ok to fish? I would like to fish the trees the friends of CJ put in.

bruce136

• View Profile
 Ice was 8-10 inches in and outside the marina. We recently tried the brush piles by the campground and the boat ramp with no luck.

rogue

• View Profile
Triton189 , My son and I are going also in the morning to Cj . There's a guy fishing about  400 yards out from from the main boat ramp . Were going to be scouting around , we will be in a bronze jeep Cherokee SUV . If you see us stop us and we can see if we can find them eyes together . Rogue

triton189

• View Profile
Triton189 , My son and I are going also in the morning to Cj . There's a guy fishing about  400 yards out from from the main boat ramp . Were going to be scouting around , we will be in a bronze jeep Cherokee SUV . If you see us stop us and we can see if we can find them eyes together . Rogue

Sounds Good! I have a Chevy Avalanche (Black). I will be in a Eskimo Escape two man flip.

triton189

• View Profile

Sounds Good! I have a Chevy Avalanche (Black). I will be in a Eskimo Escape two man flip.

I should state a (Red) Eskimo Flip

skally

• View Profile
Hey triton 189 was that you by the pilings saturday morning. I was in the HT one man just north of you. No eyes saturday just a few crappie. Kept none.

triton189

• View Profile
Hey triton 189 was that you by the pilings saturday morning. I was in the HT one man just north of you. No eyes saturday just a few crappie. Kept none.

Skally, that was me. I took and old fishing buddy with me. He is 80 and still going strong. No Eyes just a few small crappie and I beleive some small green sunfish. I was not marking much either.

skally

• View Profile
Thats great. You cant beat having those old experienced fishing buddies. I am planning on being on the ice Saturday chasing those eyes again. Hope to se you out there.

triton189

• View Profile
Thats great. You cant beat having those old experienced fishing buddies. I am planning on being on the ice Saturday chasing those eyes again. Hope to se you out there.

Were you on the old fence row or fishing the road?

triton189

• View Profile

Skally, are you going to be on CJ tomorrow? I think I am going to hit it in the morning.

Vexilar