Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/31

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Going to head to Deer Creek this morning.  I think the fish may be active ahead of the storm!  Keep you posted.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:06:34 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Fished for a while.  Not as long as I wanted.  Put a hole in my boot with my auger, and a soaking wet foot that put an early end to my day. >:(  But the fishing was pretty good.  Had to work for my bites, but there were some good fish to be had.  Was catching the crappies and bluegills in 8-12 fow.  Got several crappies 10-11 inches, not bad for only 2 hours of fishing.  Chart/green was the best color.  1/32 oz tipped with a waxie, rigged horizontal.  The fish were in and around wood cover.  Wanted to fish before all the snow made walking to the other side of the lake miserable, and before I spend the next 48 hours plowing.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar