Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Final Call for IFO Wingfoot Get Together Saturday Feb. 5th

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
We will be meeting at 7 am at the Lakeside Shelter at Wingfoot Lake this Saturday Feb. 5th. ALSO we will be have an optional 5$ side pot for biggest fish. It doesnt matter what species just the longest fish wins. If there is a tie we will flip a coin. Winner will take 100% of the pot in CASH. I will be providing hamburgers and hot dogs. Eye4aneye has also donated 20-30 chicken breast that we will B-B-Qing also. If you would like to bring anything it would be appreciated(chips, drinks etc.). Please sign up here so we can get a count for food. Hope to see you all there Saturday.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
So far we have
1. HardWaterJunkie
2. MrsHardWaterJunkie
3.Mitch131
4&5. Big Daddy & Nick + 2 possible guest
6. Casey Waldorf
7. Slabjunkie
8. spoonchucker (possible)
9.bluegillkiller

guest = 9
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:13:16 PM by HardWaterJunkie »

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Great food and great fishin. Now that will be fun.

Don't pass this one up as HardwaterJunkie can really show you how to catch the perch. Just check out his Wingfoot posts.

Unfortunatley I have to stay home because of all my traveling the past few weeks.

Please take picrtures and post them!

Have Fun and be safe.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I sent all members a reminder of the event.

I just copied and pasted Tims paragraph. It did not pick up his name at the bottom. It is a IceFishOhio Get together and it read that like i was covering this event with food when in Fact Pro Staff Member HardWaterJunkie has organized this for everyone from start to finish. Thanks Tim!!!!!!!

Sorry for the confusion and I want to thank everyone for helping to get this event off the ground. I am sure it will only grow every year!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Casey Waldorf

• Ready to Ice Fish any time just let me know.
    • View Profile
Have to talk to the boss to see what is going on this weekend. Hope I can make it. Hey just in case can I have the address to Lakeside Shelter so I can get there Thanks Guys.

Casey Waldorf

• View Profile
Ok Guys, Im in I just need an address to put in the GPS so I can get there. I am attending. Hardwaterjunkie i look forward to you showing me how to catch the Perch. LOL,LOL.

Casey Waldorf

• View Profile
Oh Is Lakeside shelter a pavilion at wingfoot? And not a baitshop. So I can type in wingfoot state park and get there right. Sorry all I don't mean to be a pain in the A%#. :-\

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
Just find wingfoot state park. pull in the main entrance and stay straight un till you see a parking lot across from a house its the only one out there. you'll see it.
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

Casey Waldorf

• View Profile

spoonchucker

• View Profile
i am up in the air til friday, but most likely i will be there with my son. will know for sure friday night. i will notify you then with a for sure or cant make it

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
im gonna try to make it will have my son an unckle with me hope to see u guys there

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
I'll be there with my son and maybe one or two others. See you Saturday!

Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
work changed their minds done have to work sat. i'll be there!! looking forward to meeting everyone! I also have an open seat, if anyone wants to get out of the cold!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:57:38 AM by SlabJunkie »
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Were up to 18 people now. Looks like we may have a better turn out then I thought. Hope even more of you can come tomorrow

Vexilar