Ice Fish Ohio Forum

It's A Leak!

LureSecure

• LureSecure Lure Wraps
    • View Profile
    • LureSecure Lure Wraps
We wanted the kind fishermen of Ice Fish Ohio to be among the first to learn of the Gen 2 LureSecure Lure Wraps. ;D

We've combined unique, cutting edge technologies from the medical & military fields, and some advanced production techniques (like radio frequency welding) to create a whole new type of lure wrap.  Not only do the new ones prevent hook wounds and tangled tackle, they also inhibit rust!  We added in all the features our users asked for too, like tabs to make them easier to open with gloves on.

These won't be out for a bit, but here's a picture of one of our prototypes. We'll let you know when they're available.
LureSecure Lure Wraps
Ends Tangled Tackle - Prevents Hook Wounds - Inhibits Rust

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
GREAT IDEA. I must have some of those. I hate when the trebles start to rust a little and stains the lure. Please make sure to let us know when they are available. Do you have any kind of time frame for them?
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

LureSecure

• LureSecure Lure Wraps
    • View Profile
    • LureSecure Lure Wraps
They should be out of production in the next 30-45 days.  Storm goofed up some supply deliveries to our production facility.
LureSecure Lure Wraps
Ends Tangled Tackle - Prevents Hook Wounds - Inhibits Rust

ice phisher

• View Profile
This sure looks like a product that warrants keeping an eye on......Drop the "bomb" when they are available........Lookin like a "gotta have"..... for me. Thanks for the leak.
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
I don't know how many of you guys have tried these, they deserve a look. I have a bad arm and hand and when it is cold it is hard for me to tie jigs so I have a dozen rods rigged for fishing needless to say a lot of tangles. After I started using these the tangles ceased and I save at least a half hour a day untangling lines, unless of course the boys are with me. They are tough I have had them out at 8 below with no problems. I am looking forward to the new ones and if you guys and gals get a chance this is something you should look at. Dave

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Even better than the Originals... NICE!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
The origanal is a life saver if you have multiple rods. The new will help stop the hooks from rusting. Cant get much better then that
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I think those will be awesome for containing lures on rods in rod lockers.  I carry 20 rods in my bass boat and sometimes if waves are very rough lures come unhooked and will tangle something fierce.  Looks like this will help a lot.  Keep us posted when they are available.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar